Social Security for foreign relative

Full Version   Print   Search   Utenti   Join     Share : FacebookTwitter
00Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:46 PM

I have an interesting issue I am asking on behalf of an relative who paid into Social Security for a decade or so (and is now old enough to receive payments) and cannot locate or find any Social Security cards or information, nor do they remember their number.
- Worked on US Military base and worked/lived in US for some time (was married to an American) back in 60s/70s. Paid into SS during this time and had a SSN.
- Divorced in late 80's and moved back to native country. Has paperwork of divorce but no Social Security information.
How can we help get Social Security/SSN's with just ID/passports from native country and American divorce papers? Are we SOL unless we can find something?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

Business Analytics platform Video

Questa è la versione 'lo-fi' del Forum Per visualizzare la versione completa click here
Tutti gli orari sono GMT+01:00. Adesso sono le 3:47 AM.
Copyright © 2000-2021 FFZ srl -